And suddenly I’m feeling like listening to some U2…
- Nobel laureate Sir Roger Penrose: There were other universes before the Big Bang.
- Nobel prize in Chemistry goes to the foremothers of our future Brave New World: The co-discoverers of CRISPR.
- Our Moon may be littered with debris from Venus.
- The Guardian reviews James Fox’s new UFO documentary, The Phenomenon.
- Tom DeLonge and TTSA are taking a break from Disclosure to bring us a movie about monsters in California.
- Multiple large unidentified objects spotted on shores of Loch Ness.
- How do cognitive processes contribute to bizarre –and lethal– cult beliefs?
- QAnon supporters aren’t quite who you think they are.
- Fans begin to worry the long-awaited Evangelion finale is going to be six hours long.
- In other news, black foxes are invading Toronto.
- Whalendetta: Wounded orcas attacking boats off Spanish coast could be doing so out of vengeance.
- Newly documented aboriginal rock art in Australia is ‘unlike anything seen before’.
- Two amateur metal detector enthusiasts have just uncovered the remains of an ancient pagan warlord.
- Places to visit after the Pandemic is over: The witches’ market in Peru, which is hidden within a train station.
- Accused killer convinced her online date to join murderous coven of witches.
- Red Pill of the Day: In case you still hadn’t problems sleeping in 2020, somebody found a spider web in Missouri big enough to catch a human being.
Thanks to Eddie and the fly.
Quote of the Day:
Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides.