Weird Al sums it up nicely.
- “Everyone dies”: Elon Musk says he won’t get vaccinated against COVID and calls Bill Gates a ‘knucklehead’. Remember when we all thought this moron was a real-life Tony Stark?
- U.S. Intelligence sources discussed poisoning Julian Assange, a court has been told.
- ‘Cult or activist group’ members are detained at Point Molate, in San Francisco.
- Antarctica could ‘melt irreversibly’, study shows.
- Ancient Siberian grave holds ‘warrior woman’ and huge weapons stash.
- New study of Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA reveals a surprising link to modern men.
- This megalithic tomb was crafted by a mysterious civilization that settled the island of Pantelleria, in Italy.
- First fossil feather ever found belonged to this dinosaur.
- Do crows possess a form of consciousness?
- Did early Christians use psychedelics?
- This new reactor may finally deliver sustained nuclear fusion.
- US military eyes nuclear thermal rocket for missions in Earth-moon space.
- As expected, here’s a theory that could explain the presence of phosphine on Venus’s atmosphere that does not require Venusian life.
- Yours truly had the chance to tangentially speak with Chris Ryan about aliens and stuff.
- Could Einstein get published today?
- Red Pill of the Day: Dentists report spike in cracked teeth likely due to pandemic stress –and after last night’s debate, many woke up like this!
Thanks to Adam, Serfiel, and all the wonderful speakers who participated in the Strange Realities 2020 online conference.
Quote of the Day:
Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
George Bernard Shaw