If you’re reading this, you’re still here.
- In tomorrow’s history books, ‘recycled plastic’ will be one of the things our descendants will judge us for.
- On hot days, the asphalt on cities’ streets can release as much pollution as the cars that travel through them.
- Erin Brokovich says the United States is in a water crisis worse than people realize.
- Is there a way to stop Kelly Brogan anti-COVID insanity?
- Clouds of bats flying over Phoenix captured on weather radar.
- Paleo-cum: Scientists discover the oldest sperm in the fossil record.
- Medium not rare: Did early humans cook their food in thermal springs?
- Nearly two thirds of young adults in the United States are unaware of what happened in the Holocaust.
- Is this a ghost running through the Gettysburg road?
- Is the Internet conscious? And if it were, how would we know?
- Susan Blackmore: How to be a mystical materialist?
- TTSA fanboys are stoked that Japan is toeing the UAP line.
- A skeptic believes he spotted the Loch Ness Monster.
- Near death experience: the phenomenon of the mind leaving the body.
- Do we send a second chance at life through reincarnation?
- Red Pill of the Day: The Planet of the Ape Selfies.
Quote of the Day:
Be here now