Liar liar, lands on fire.
- Antarctica’s colossal Thwaites Glacier is melting fast — and scientists may have discovered why.
- On hot days, the asphalt on the streets can release as much pollution as cars.
- The Prophecies of Q: American conspiracy theories are entering a dangerous new phase.
- The universe might be too thin, according to cosmologists. Great, so now we’re body-shaming the whole freaking universe??
- We just found out the Moon is rusty.
- Not just radio messages: NASA expands the search for extraterrestrial cultures.
- This is the remote base where China lands their secret spacecraft.
- Mutant ‘mighty mice’ maintained muscles in microgravity. Mkay…
- The Air Force just tested robodogs to use in base security.
- Take an exclusive look at files from the upcoming The X-Files: The Official Archives.
- On the existence of priapic (read: ‘well endowed’) bat gods.
- Psychedelic trips really are like religious experiences in many ways.
- Machine elves and a journey into the DMT spirit world.
- Hidden hillfort revealed in Scotland on summit of Arthur’s Seat.
- The world’s oldest musical instrument was not made by H. Sapiens.
- So you suddenly find yourself running from a T-Rex, what do you do?
- Red Pill of the Day: Under Queensland’s new COVID-19 restrictions, dancing at weddings is forbidden —but sex parties are totally fine. CRIKEY.
Thanks to Greg and Denis Villeneuve.
Quote of the Day:
The mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
Frank Herbert, Dune