How’s your own personalized season of Black Mirror going so far?
- Amazon is spying on its workers in closed Facebook groups, internal reports show.
- ‘It never went away’: What the 1918 flu can tell us about when life might return to ‘normal’.
- Welcome to my nightmare: researchers to investigate the strange world of Covid dreams.
- ‘A Hail Mary’: Psychedelic therapy draws former soldiers to jungle retreats to use ayahuasca as a mental health treatment.
- New ‘A.I. Jesus’ can deliver a sermon, but will you be able to understand it?
- Studying the creativity and intelligence of the octopus.
- Related: Aliens on Earth – the amazing brains and morphing skin of the cephalopods.
- Breakthrough narrows intelligent life search in the Milky Way.
- Want to talk to aliens? Try changing the technological channel beyond radio.
- George Knapp’s Mystery Wire interviews Senator Marco Rubio about the new UAP task force.
- …But is it a ‘new’ task force? The Pentagon responds to some of the questions raised by their most recent announcements.
- Back to the Future: Taking a look at George Washington’s ‘prophetic vision’.
- Memento Mommy: Bronze age Britons made keepsakes from parts of dead relatives, archaeologists say.
- Bodybuilding supplement promotes healthy aging and extends your lifespan —at least, among mice.
- Quantum physics may upend our macroscopic reality in the universe.
- The sun may have a long-lost twin.
- Red Pill of the Day: Elon says the first Mars colonists should be ‘prepared to die.’ Any wonder why the third richest person in the world has never gone into space yet?
Thanks to Greg and Siggy Syzygy.
Quote of the Day:
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.