2020 has so far been like opening one of those Harry Potter’s ‘every flavor beans’ boxes –and they all taste like vomit…
- Is the Multiverse theory physics, philosophy, or something else entirely?
- Population panic lets rich people off the hook for the climate crisis they are fuelling.
- Scientists take another look at the Ice Age to measure just how freakingly cold it really was.
- Survey of mustatils shows them to be some of the oldest stone structures in the world. Imagine if NASA’s rovers found this on Mars.
- Here are some Stone Age myths we totally made up.
- After almost half a century, Democrats endorse nuclear energy on their platform.
- This company claims it can use nuclear waste to make batteries that last 28,000 years without charging.
- Mysterious safe with note attached shows up in Orleans county field –for the love of God DON’T OPEN IT. IT’S NOT THE YEAR, MAN!!
- Altered Carbon canceled by Netflix after two seasons. Dammit, this is like the third time they do this to me!!
- Elon Musk promises demo of a working Neuralink device on Friday.
- When quantum physics met psychiatry: Jung and Pauli bounced ideas off each other.
- Accounts of those who met with famous XIXth century medium Leonora Piper.
- The political economy of preternatural parapsychology.
- Do ghosts haunt Churchill Downs in Kentucky? Take a step inside the track’s spooky history.
- The mystery of Canadian lake monster Ogopogo.
- Red Pill of the Day: The US Air Force wants new ideas to make it easier for female pilots to pee in flight. Here’s one: HIRE MORE FEMALE ENGINEERS.
Quote of the Day:
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.