So demon sperm and alien DNA are now part of White House press conferences. You continue to outdo yourselves, Simulators *slow clap*
- Mystery of the origin of Stonehenge’s megaliths solved. Related research paper is here.
- Woolly mammoth skeleton with intact ligaments found in Siberia. Please, God, don’t let society collapse before I get a chance to ride a hairy elephant!
- The Axis of Autocracy: China is using AI for totalitarian surveillance and exporting that tech to other regimes.
- Edward Snowden: The age of mass surveillance will not last forever.
- QAnon goes global: the pandemic has led to explosive growth for the conspiracy theory internationally.
- In 2020, anything’s possible. New government intelligence might prove alien life is, too.
- Astrophysicists study the possibility of life under the surface of Mars.
- Unsolved Mysteries co-creator reveals the thing they couldn’t include in the Rey Rivera episode.
- Related: the Daily Grail review of the new series of Unsolved Mysteries.
- Movie Review: Rosamund Pike is riveting as Marie Curie in uneven biopic Radioactive.
- Smashing the atom: A brief history of particle accelerators.
- The mysterious ancient Etruscan monuments of Selva di Malano.
- Bacteria in the gut have a direct line to the brain.
- Sharks are becoming functionally extinct around the world.
- You could be the next owner of Ireland’s most haunted house.
- Red Pill of the Day: Mexican ghost hunter accused of organizing an illegal party during pandemic lockdown where even gunshots were heard. No respect for the living OR the dead…
Thanks to Greg and Tim Binnall.
Quote of the Day:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.