Hope you and yours are safe and healthy 💗
- Quantum tunneling is not instantaneous, physicists show.
- Science confirms Plato’s theories: Earth is made of cubes.
- Millennial witches put a hex on the Moon for Tik Tok ratings. Hilarity (and consternation) ensued.
- Restored Boleskine House at Inverness to promote Aleister Crowley’s doctrines of sex magick.
- Netflix’s Unsolved Mysteries just announced a major update in the murder case of Alonzo Brooks.
- Twitter just banned QAnon accounts. QAnon supporters are thrilled.
- First active leak of sea-bed methane discovered in Antarctica.
- Likely active volcanoes found on Venus, defying theory of dormant planet. That’s Orthon’s power plants, yo!
- Here’s why the United Arab Emirates launched a mission to Mars.
- The mystery of black triangle UFOs.
- The state of Idaho has the highest per-capita UFO sightings in the United States.
- Here’s the folklore that inspired Studio Ghibli’s movie Spirited Away.
- Hiker believes he might have found evidence of Bigfoot.
- Humans settled in the Americas almost twice as long ago as previously thought, according to new finds from Mexico.
- ‘Screaming mummy’ heart attack study questioned by scientists.
- Red Pill of the Day: Canadian CDC recommends glory holes for sex amid COVID-19. Who woulda thunk Porky’s was preparing us for the future?
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.