2020: The f$%k that keeps on f$%king…
- Why are conspiracy theories so appealing?
- Seagulls drunk from eating ants may pose a danger to humans –gotta give it to the Simulators: at least they’re willing to try new ideas…
- Wild bison to roam Great Britain for the first time in thousands of years.
- A submerged 7000-year-old discovery shows the great potential for underwater archeology in Australia.
- Can Gobekli Tepe reveal ancient masonic secrets?
- Hand axe made 1.4 million years ago shows unexpected sophistication.
- Mummification: The lost art of embalming the dead.
- Is there a mysterious monster lurking in a Kansas sinkhole? Nobody tell Tyler Strand or he’ll Leroy Jenkins-it faster than you can say “Hellier season 3.”
- Next season of Unsolved Mysteries will have one ghost episode. Wow, a whole episode, I can hardly wait…
- Fans of the Dyatlov pass incident are disappointed by the findings of the latest investigation.
- Sleep paralysis and the monsters inside your mind.
- Mysterious ‘templar’ crop circle appears in French field.
- NASA reveals what the Mars helicopter is really going to do. Mars bugs Mars bugs, whatcha gonna do when they come for you… ♫♪
- Newly released FAA documents reveal unprecedented look into the Colorado drone swarm mystery.
- On UFO Classified, Erica Lukes invites Greg Bishop to talk about the current state of UFO culture.
- Red Pill of the Day: Mysterious face appearing on a mum’s bum in Cornwall has got to be the most awkward religious icon in history –only surpassed by the Holy Foreskin, that is…
Thanks to Chris.
Quote of the Day:
The sleep of reason produces monsters.