Didn’t you say you’ve always wanted to become a luchador? Well here’s your chance!
- In 1973, an MIT computer predicted that by 2020 average quality of life would drop dramatically —and civilization would collapse two decades later.
- These are the people who are still dealing with the after effects of COVID-19, months after getting infected.
- “We’re just a mirror of society!” cries Zuck now that Facebook is bleeding advertisers.
- Parler, the “uncensored” (read ‘right-wing’) alternative to Twitter, discovers the hard truth about free speech…
- NASA delays launch of its next Mars rover as time runs out for take-off.
- NASA just released a spectacular 10-year timelapse of our mesmerising sun.
- Astronomers may have glimpsed light from merging black holes.
- Tom DeLonge thinks the US government has information that would “change the world in ten seconds.”
- So you’re in love with an angel.
- All the cool kids that grow shrooms are gathering around in the unlikeliest of places: An Uncle Ben’s Rice Subreddit.
- “Quantum Sapiens”: Measuring quantum effects at the human scale.
- Making music from brainwaves and heartbeats: can biofeedback help to unlock the mysteries of music’s therapeutic effects?
- Spanish fisherman serendipitously discovers ancient Virgin Mary statue.
- Strange new species discovered in abyss at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Paging James Cameron!
- Hundreds of elephants have died in Botswana and nobody knows why.
- Red Pill of the Day: Is the Arctic melting faster? Blame the beavers.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.