If we don’t learn to care for one another the “new normal” is gonna suck ass as much as the old normal.
- More than 7 in 10 Americans will not use contact-tracing apps to counter COVID spread, data shows.
- An army of volunteers is taking on vaccine disinformation online.
- West Virginians are campaigning to replace Confederate statues with Mothman.
- Millions of Americans believe Trump is fighting literal demons.
- Bigfoot endorsement doesn’t help politician win re-election.
- The US Space Force is losing a trademark battle with Netflix.
- Turns out those odd bright patches on Titan are dry lake beds.
- Former DIA Director Thomas Wilson denies any knowledge of a controversial memo which was claimed to prove the reality of UFO reverse engineering black programs.
- Segway inventor Dean Kamen has a new project: Manufacture human organs as if they were factory parts.
- How PTSD went from ‘shell shock’ to a recognized medical diagnosis.
- DNA study reveals Ireland’s age of ‘god-kings’.
- Fossilized egg found in Antarctica might belong to extinct sea lizard. Whatever you do, do NOT try to hatch that thing! This ain’t the year, man!!
- The difference between thaumaturgy and theurgy.
- Now is your chance to own a Scottish pub with a notorious horror film history.
- You can also own your very own Boston Dynamics killer robodog.
- Red Pill of the Day: Austrian police defend decision to fine a man after “provocative fart.” Breaking (wind) and entering?
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
We can’t live any more in a world which is based on stuff and not ideas. If you want to live with the world of stuff, we’re all doomed.
Dean Kamen, American inventor