“Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true…”
- Did the Mayan Calendar end in 2012… or 2020?
- A signal from the end of the universe’s dark age.
- Quiet oceans.
- Fireflies unite.
- The Quantum Effect goes metal.
- Psychedelic mainstream.
- Life in stellar nurseries.
- A fifth state of matter.
- Debating fossils.
- Forever chemicals are gathering in the Artic…
- Mammal teeth 74 million years In the making.
- 13,500 year old origins of Chinese art.
- IBEX’s 11-yr.study at the boundary of interstellar space.
- Einstein was right… again.
- The Milky Way’s first FRB.
Quote of the Day:
“…and the tendency to miss lunch.”