The Jedi were the ANTIFA of the galaxy. Just sayin’…
- Throwing tear gas at protesters is a TERRIBLE idea. And even more so during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How a ban on pro-Trump patterns unraveled the online knitting world.
- “Cyberpunk was a warning, not an aspiration” says Cyberpunk creator Mike Pondsmith.
- Black timescapes, time travel and temporal displacement.
- Bryce Zabel wants to make a TV series based on the Betty and Barney Hill abduction.
- Blake Smith of the Monster Talk podcast explains why he’s quitting social media (Rant level: Sublime).
- Astronaut Mike Massimino muses about Flat Earth enthusiasts.
- Could dogs help us detect people infected with COVID-19?
- London foxes show early signs of self-domestication. Maybe they want to remind us how to use our hearts to see things rightly…
- A woman’s egg chooses lucky sperm during last moments of conception, study finds.
- Scientists have just found out a new phase of matter.
- Using near-infrared light to 3D-print an ear inside the body.
- Turns out white sharks, the ‘great man-eaters’ are actually bottom feeders during their early years.
- U2 is back –no, not the band; the plane.
- Has the legendary Fenn treasure chest finally been found?
- Red Pill of the Day: You think forgetting your bitcoin wallet is bad? Someone paid a YUUUGE fee to move just $134 worth of cryptocurrency.
Thanks to David Metcalfe.
Quote of the Day:
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince