2020 feels like 1918, 1929 and 1968 all rolled into one.
- This plane wasn’t snooping on protesters in Los Angeles, it was dropping irradiated bugs.
- Somebody recreated the Blue Danube scene of 2001 with the footage of the Dragon capsule docking to the ISS.
- Did Mars ever had rings like Saturn?
- This is what a 110-million-years-old dinosaur had for dinner.
- Humans and Neanderthals: Less different than browns and polar bears.
- Ancient DNA yields new clues about the Dead Sea scrolls.
- Researchers find the biggest Mayan structure yet.
- Who created the Cley Hill crop circle near Warminster?
- Swastikas, spaceships, space and boobs: Welcome to the rollicking world of the Raelians.
- Yours truly had the chance to have a conversation with Mike Clelland for his podcast The Unseen, about following UFOlogy as a ‘path with heart.’
- Consciousness: How can I experience things that aren’t real?
- Here’s how entrepreneurs can get involved in psychedelic research.
- Ten things you never knew about Stanley Kubrick’s last film.
- On top of the pandemic, India now has to deal with swarms of locusts.
- US Army’s new drone swarm may be a weapon of mass destruction.
- Red Pill of the Day: A swarm of nearly 40,000 bees attacked police responding to a single bee sting report. So I guess the bees are ANTIFA now?
Thanks to Greg Bishop.
Quote of the Day:
Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.
Martin Luther King, Jr.