- Sorry, scientists didn’t detect evidence of a parallel universe in Antarctica, but they are learning more about ghostly neutrinos.
- QAnon conspiracy theory’s growing influence on American politics.
- Civil war psy-op? An alternative narrative of the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- What Trump’s tantrum with the WHO means for COVID-19 and global health.
- Trump’s new Space Force missile might be too “super duper.”
- Tracing the trajectory of a 66-million-year-old asteroid impact.
- Dinosaurs resorted to cannibalism when food was scarce.
- The mysterious anomaly that seems to be weakening Earth’s magnetic field is splitting.
- Good news, Goblin King fans! There’s gonna be a Labyrinth sequel and Scott Derrickson will direct it.
- Bad news, Kim Il Sung fans: The supreme leader and founder of North Korea did not have the ability to teleport –shocking, I know…
- ‘Tis the question which has plagued humanity for years: Which batmobile was the most badass?
- A Q&A with Bernard Baas, author of On Consciousness: Science and Subjectivity.
- Chimpanzees help trace the evolution of human speech back to ancient ancestors.
- Joshua Cutchin and Timothy Renner come to Radio Misterioso to discuss their new book about paranormal Bigfoot.
- Heavy rainfall hits region in Ghana 3 days after arrest of spiritualists who allegedly ‘hijacked’ the rain.
- During the quarantine the most illegal car racing record in America was obliterated.
- Red Pill of the Day: Rich people are trying to get in-home plastic surgery during quarantine. Can’t you just wait and use Snapchat filters like everybody else, Karen?
Quote of the Day:
Life is hardly more than a fraction of a second. Such a little time to prepare oneself for eternity!