I H8 Zoom.
That is all.
- Polyamory in the times of the Coronavirus.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews Winston Sterzel and Matthew Tye, the first Youtubers in China, to discuss what life is really like behind the Great Firewall.
- Lifestyle influencers are using COVID-19 to spread QAnon conspiracy theories.
- A QAnon supporter just won a Republican primary for the US Senate.
- Florida removes data scientist who refused to manipulate COVID-19 numbers to support state reopening.
- Galactic cosmic rays now available for study on Earth, thanks to NASA.
- Water worlds like our own planet might not be our best bet to find life. Or spice melange, either.
- US Military space plane launches for –yet another– secretive mission.
- The Failed State Update podcast interviews Adam Gorightly to talk about the intersection of government spies and UFOs.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Stephen Finley to talk about the Nation of Islam as a UFO religion.
- Chris Carter, creator of ‘The X-Files’, weighs in on the Pentagon’s latest UFO disclosures.
- What near-death experiences reveal about the brain.
- Scientists claim they have detected evidence of a parallel universe where time runs backward.
- For this Native community, photography has harmed –and healed.
- Crowdsourcing project: Can psilocybin help treat OCD patients?
- Red Pill of the Day: Watch the Boston Dynamics robot herd sheep in New Zealand. Sure it looks cute now, but wait until they move to bigger –and bipedal— cattle!
Quote of the Day:
We are living in a tabloid culture, so the UFO story feels like more tabloid news when it should be front page news.