Remember wearing pants? Good times…
- Coronavirus threatens indigenous people in the Amazon as fire season nears.
- History shows that pandemics go hand in hand with conspiracy theories.
- Worse than the ‘rona: UFO conspiracy theorists offer ‘ascension’ from our hell world for $333.
- 2020 Summer Solstice celebrations at Stonehenge have been cancelled. Don’t worry neo-druids, them rocks ain’t going nowhere.
- Geometry guided the construction of earliest known temple Göbekli Tepe, built 6,000 years before Stonehenge.
- Math students at Wilfred Laurier University complain after being forced to buy external webcams for exam.
- The teenage prank that spawned a decades-lasting creature legend.
- Frightening encounters with red-eyed winged monster in Madison Wisconsin, recalled by witness’s daughter almost 20 years later.
- Massive paw prints in Devon woods spark alien big cat rumors.
- Weird Suffolk: At the place where the earth turned red with blood, the sound of warrior ghosts can be heard piercing the mist.
- The spooky tale of the ‘A3 ghost crash’ and a mysterious discovery.
- Mystery as 60 peculiar cubes with inscriptions pulled from Coventry river.
- You’re never too old for a psychedelic experience. Well I don’t think my folks would go for it…
- 5 bizarre things Elon Musk said during his second appearance on the Joe Rogan Podcast.
- Ants use ‘collective brain power’ to navigate obstacles.
- Red Pill of the Day: California pendejo wears KKK hood as a coronavirus mask at a grocery store.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone.