So what bizarre hobby have you cultivated during your lockdown? Me, I’m learning how to type with my toes –BTW writing this took me only three days to complete…
- Bad news: The pandemic affects your poop, too.
- Researcher ‘on the verge of making very significant coronavirus finding’ was found shot to death.
- University deletes press release promising “bias-free ” criminal-detection algorithm.
- Particle accelerator to help read Dead Sea Scrolls that are too fragile to unroll. Methinks a Ouija board would be cheaper.
- Newly unsealed Vatican archives lay out evidence of Pope Pius XII’s knowledge of the Holocaust.
- The Trump administration is drafting plans for corporate Moon mining.
- Astronomers find the closest black hole to Earth.
- The skeptic’s guide to the Pentagon’s UFO videos.
- A word about those UFO videos, from an astrophysicist.
- Yeah, the videos are cool, but why aren’t journalists asking about the radar records?
- UFO study programs and US military technology.
- Is there a UFO parked on the side of a cliff in Kentucky?
- Alien encounters: The Baurú incident.
- The ‘Queen of Consciousness’ driving psychedelic study and advocacy.
- Fossilized remains of extinct giant sloths found in Ecuador reveals a treasure trove of information.
- Red Pill of the Day: Black Mirror creator says the world is too bleak right now so there’s no point in depressing us any further with a 6th season. Why not change it to Pink Mirror instead, bro?
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book.