“Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can’t stop them from doing.”
- Watching worlds form.
- Quiet sun.
- Nature wins.
- Peanut butter or space-time?
- Online quantum computing.
- Hushed world.
- DNA mutations, sourced.
- LSD off-switch opens new pharmaceutical doors.
- Looking for cold , dark matter.
- ‘New’ fossils reconfigure ‘old’ history.
- The microbial ISS.
- Pandemic through a 1970’s lens.
- Robot time.
- Geologic amnesia and hunger stones.
Quote of the Day:
“Everyone in my book accuses everyone else of being crazy. Frankly, I think the whole society is nuts — and the question is: What does a sane man do in an insane society?”