- We still don’t know how the Coronavirus is killing us.
- Nobel laureate Tasuku Honko is forced to debunk idiotic COVID-19 conspiracy attributed to him.
- What the idea of ‘civilizational collapse’ says about history.
- The ancient battlefield that launched the legend of Hannibal –the elephant dude, not the suave cannibal.
- Scientist LARPers recreate Bronze Age sword-fighting techniques.
- The cities of the future will be made out of fungi. Fine with me, as long as we don’t have to sing that stupid song…
- British museum makes 1.9 million images available for free.
- The US Library of Congress has made recordings spanning a century available to sample for free.
- Using marijuana as a teen could make another drug even more intense.
- Japan to draw up UFO encounter procedures for their Self-Defense Force pilots.
- Nick Pope gives his opinion about the recently “authenticated” Navy UFO videos.
- SETI’s Seth Shostak is forced to weigh in too, and tries to find better material for his skeptical bag of tricks.
- Deep Prasad: We live in an alien playground.
- The Animated World: An interview with Patrick Harpur.
- Indonesians quarantined in ‘haunted house’ for disobeying the Coronavirus lockdown.
- Red Pill of the Day: Plague mask doctors are about to become the creepy clown stalkers of 2020.
- Thanks to Irrfan Khan. Descanse en Paz.
Quote of the Day:
To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.
Yann Martel, Life of Pi