- The little green man that refused to die.
- Fusion energy gets ready to shine –finally.
- The problem with Steve Wolfram’s new ‘fundamental theory of physics’.
- New study pushes the date for tectonic plates’ origin to 3.2 billion years.
- Study sheds light on unique culinary traditions of prehistoric hunter-gatherers.
- Mushrooms can be used for many things, including building canoes.
- Massive, prehistoric shark’s weird evolution is what led to its demise.
- Museums hold Twitter showdown to find world’s creepiest exhibit.
- Danish scientists modify yeast to create psilocybin. A necessary step for the mass production of the drug.
- Psychedelic pharmaceutical company develops LSD neutralizer technology.
- Two “living vampire” stories by Braddon and Pardo Bazán.
- The pandemic is giving people unusual dreams. Here’s one scientific explanation for it.
- …Or maybe THIS has more to do with it: V&A chair had ‘Bruegel-like delirium’ after getting COVID-19.
- Climate change won’t stop for coronavirus.
- You’re not going back to normal office for a long, long time.
- Red Pill of the Day: Man who called Ohio’s lockdown order ‘bull$#!t’ has succumbed to Coronavirus.
Quote of the Day:
People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.
William Butler Yeats