Now is our chance to build a better world, while the structures of the old one are crumbling before our eyes.
- If a COVID-19 vaccine is not found quickly, we may have to endure this social distancing thing for a very, VERY long time.
- Charles Yu: The Pre-pandemic reality was the real fiction.
- The CEO of Bill and Melinda Gates’ foundation worries about coronavirus conspiracy theories – but says “we have nothing to hide.” (“Of course they would say that!” will cry the tin foil hatters).
- US Attorney General Bill Barr refuses to release 9/11 documents to families of the victims.
- Is there no limit to optimism when it comes to Climate Change?
- Physicist Stephen Wolfram thinks he’s on a theory of everything, and wants help simulating the universe.
- What drones can learn from pterosaurs.
- Some shirts hide you from cameras, but will anyone wear them?
- The oldest piece of string ever found was made by Neanderthals 50,000 years ago. Looks like the old yarn of calling them mindless brutes is finally breaking.
- Archeological find reveals the city of London is 3000 years older than previously found.
- Mystery of ancient stone balls at ‘magic’ Qesem cave finally solved.
- When comets break up, the fragments can be devastating if they hit the Earth, affecting the ebb and flow of life itself.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Shannon Taggart to discuss her new book Séance.
- Monster hunter Nick Redfern thinks some lake monsters are thought forms.
- Artificial Intelligence is evolving all by itself *cue the Galactica BSG intro*.
- Red Pill of the Day: Utah mother raises $56k for non-profit by selling face masks which are um, rather cheeky…
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.