“We don’t have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself….”
- Whale sharks and atomic bombs.
- The mathematical proof that ’rocked Number Theory’.
- The universe is expanding differently.
- Ancient bunny and chicken worship.
- Alien life and Earth’s oceans.
- Scientist’s glimpse particle’s anti-particle .
- Jurassic Park goes digital.
- Flight of the Pigeonbot.
- The sun is ready for its close-up, Mr. DeMille.
- Ancient Amazonian crops.
- Sunken sting string found in Australia.
- When ancient species shared space.
- This is your brain on Neanderthal.
- Neanderthal string upends beliefs.
Quote of the Day:
“What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.”