There’s NO going back to normal. I hope you’re aware of that by now.
- Low antibody levels in tested patients in China raise questions of COVID-19 reinfection risk.
- Video: Why thinking 5G towers are emitting “death rays” is a pretty dumb conspiracy.
- Why Coronavirus conspiracy theories flourish. And why it matters.
- Baby Q-Anon was just arrested.
- Tiny nuclear reactors could help us get to Mars.
- Steve Carell is the Space Force commander we deserve.
- Where Did the Road Go: Listen to Seriah and yours truly discuss the new web series On the Trail of UFOs with its creator, Seth Breedlove.
- Review: Steven Greer’s Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Michael Masters to talk about neoteny, time travel and UFOs.
- Beyond Moore’s law: After 50 years of effort, researchers made silicon emit light.
- Google’s autocomplete for speech can cover for glitches in video calls. Autocomplete is the 5th horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- 500-year-old manuscript contains one of the earliest uses of the word “F#$k.”
- Railway workers discover 14th century cave with medieval shrine or hermitage. I want to think inside the cave they found an old man wearing Templar robes…
- The perks of being a weirdo.
- Wanna know the true age of shark whales? Drop a nuke.
- Red Pill of the Day: Miss England hangs up her beauty pageant crown to return to work as a doctor amid the COVID-19 crisis. Now THAT is beautiful.
Thanks to The Anomalist.
Quote of the Day:
If you are lonely when you’re alone, you are in bad company.