This? This is just rehearsal, friends. The rest of the century will be even more interesting –in the Chinese sense of the word…
- 5 lessons from the Coronavirus that will help us tackle Climate change.
- Yuval Noah Harari: The world after the Coronavirus. Civilization *is* going to change forever, but we’re at a crossroads between empowered citizenship or a digital police state.
- South Korea is the most successful nation fighting the Coronavirus. But can their strategies be replicated elsewhere?
- Native Americans put digital spin on their traditions amid the Coronavirus crisis.
- A number of people have died from attempting to self-medicate with chloroquine, the “miracle cure” Trump recently promoted on Twitter.
- News from Earth are pretty bleak, so it’s time to lose yourself in the alien beauty of Mars’ Valles Marineris.
- Here’s what the Pentagon is not answering about the Air Force and recent UFO encounters.
- The latest episode of The Unseen with Mike Clelland is with Ann Eller, who worked closely with the legendary Dr. Allen Hynek.
- Mongolia is abandoning their Soviet past and restoring their original alphabet.
- Escobar’s ‘cocaine hippos’ may be restoring Colombia’s ecosystem.
- Vale Albert Uderzo, co-creator of Asterix and Obelix, who made 2 generations of comic book readers learn about ancient Rome, Gaul, Druids and menhir delivery services.
- The controversy over Alexander the Great’s tomb.
- Unbelievable discovery of a 5000-year-old sword is made by an Archeology student at a Venetian monastery. And yes, once again it was a girl.
- 13-year-old Israeli girl develops a satellite system for producing oxygen in space.
- Will String theory finally be put to experimental testing?
- Red Pill of the Day: An Italian priest decided to give solace to his parishioners by streaming Mass. God’s little angels, however, had a different plan instead…
Thanks to Asterix and Obelix for making me wish to become an artist. Now let’s get those Romans, by Toutatis!!
Quote of the Day:
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.