…And the meek shall inherit the Earth. And by ‘meek’ I mean INTROVERTS.
- How about spending your lockdown mode by downloading 1,700 free 3D cultural heritage models?
- Copper naturally destroys viruses and bacteria, so why isn’t it everywhere?
- Reasons for optimism? How humanity is turning the tide on COVID-19.
- Volunteers produce life-saving 3d valves for US$1 —and now they’re getting sued.
- What is the geometry of the Universe?
- NASA needs your help to build a Moon-digging robot.
- Farmington reaches 70th anniversary of mass UFO sighting.
- Ultrasonic attack device hacks phones through solid objects.
- A survival guide for encountering Japanese bathroom spirits.
- Ancient secret of lightning strikes at stone circle revealed.
- 1,300-year-old Mayan secret revealed by LIDAR technology.
- Archeologists have spent more than a century hunting for answers about the Biblical Armageddon. Finding them is complicated.
- One of Darwin’s theories was finally proved by Cambridge researcher.
- Fossil ‘wonderchicken’ could be the earliest known fowl.
- Packing the Tundra with animals could slow Arctic melt.
- Red Pill of the Day: The quarantine in Italy has cleared Venice’s channels and brought back the dolphins. Maybe WE are the real virus…
Thanks to Greg. And also many thanks to Kat, wherever you are.
Quote of the Day:
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.