If Fear is the mind-killer, then Ego is the soul-killer.
- Saudi officials ban pilgrimages to Mecca over COVID-19 coronavirus.
- A new way to test for life on Mars –I don’t suppose it would involve asking the planet to pee on it…
- After 21 years, SETI @ home shuts down.
- Rapper Lil Uzi Vert encounters UFOs in ‘Eternal Atake’ album trailer. Roswell meets Rael?
- Why would the government lie about aliens? Article written by Sarah Scoles, who wrote about the Electric Universe theory (and me) in 2016.
- And here’s another article from her: How UFO sightings became an American obsession –notice a trend here?
- Mystery objects simultaneously emerge from hangars again at secretive Tonopah airport.
- VCU Catholic studies lecture series to offer three public talks, including one by American Cosmic author Diana Pasulka about UFOs.
- A Nazi-satanist cult is fuelling far-right groups – overlooked by the UK authorities.
- Gene therapy is successfully treating a common form of inherited blindness.
- 3-d printed muscles could be coming to a hospital near you –if you have the right premium, that is…
- Jurassic Park here we come: Ancient dinosaur remains contain something that looks and acts like DNA.
- In brain waves, scientists see neutrons juggle possible futures.
- Is Time broken? Physicists filmed a quantum measurement but the ‘moment’ was blurry.
- The ouroboros, from antiquity to A.I.
- Red Pill of the Day: Man controls robot using his butthole –The Arsepocalypse is upon us!
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert, Dune