“We don’t have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself…”
- Largest cosmic explosion on record creates ’dent in space’.
- Earth’s new mini-moon.
- Mars quake!
- Betegeuse isn’t going supernova.
- Billion-year old seaweed.
- Does the apple fall far?
- Belgian insect butter waffles.
- Shrödinger’s cat came back…
- The deepest hole.
- Climate change vs. Bering Strait Ice Sheets.
- Animals, on death and dying.
Quote of the Day:
“…What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.”