Stupidity is the more dangerous pandemic.
- QAnoners think the coronavirus is a Deep State conspiracy to bring Trump down.
- QAnon may be resting, but it will never die: How a bizarre conspiracy became the ultimate Trumper pledge of allegiance.
- A startup company got hacked and billions of their clients’ photos got stolen.
- “Glide Breaker”: DARPA’s hypersonic project to “knock missile threats out of the sky.”
- Internal emails show the Air Force was just as confused about the mystery drones than the rest of Colorado residents.
- This company will point satellites at Earth and use them to look for UFOs.
- Will alien life first be discovered on Europa, exoplanets, or from extraterrestrials?
- This rainy exoplanet could be ripe for life.
- We’ve just acquired a new natural moon.
- Ancient animistic beliefs live on in our modern intimacy with tech.
- More humans than thought survived volcanic super-eruption 74,000 years ago, scientists find.
- Archeologists use LIDAR tech to discover a 100-km Mayan road.
- Why String theory is both a dream and a nightmare.
- The Smithsonian releases 3 million art pieces for free use.
- It was thought that all animals need oxygen to survive —until now.
- Red Pill of the Day: Catholics can not only turn wine into blood, they can also turn a rodent into a fish
Thanks to Rick and Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King