“Worlds self made are so full of monsters and demons.”
- Environmental DNA.
- Sculpting nanoparticle shells with light.
- Neanderthal burial flowers?
- A fish to halt aging?
- Consciously studying consciousness.
- Zodiac secrets.
- Ancient robots.
- Mangrove science for floods?
- Angkor Wat’s engineering catastrophe.
- Cretaceous biodiversity.
- Fictional fortunes.
- Leap year science.
- Massive, ancient Sahara lake.
- Siberian bird preserved for 46,000 years.
- Neo and the blue pill.
Quote of the Day:
“Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.”