F%&k February >:(
- Physicists come closer to answering the question of antimatter’s scarcity in the Universe.
- Scientists suggest damming the Northern Sea to protect Europe from climate change.
- Beyond Tesla: Generating electricity out of thin air.
- The creator of Cut, Copy and Paste passes away. Billions of homework forgerers mourn.
- Odd tip #378 for surviving the coming Robocalypse: Stop mowing your lawn.
- What it’s like inside the CIA during Trump’s “Deep State purge.”
- The CIA admits psychic abilities are real but cannot figure out the science behind it..
- Curt Collins reviews the recent mention of the Cash-Landrum UFO incident on Ancient Aliens.
- Another day, another mutilated cow in Oregon.
- Mystery 10-foot creature “darker than the night” leaves dismembered deers in the middle of the road.
- These crows show the enemy of biological speciation is LUST.
- New evidence found of a link between the gut and Parkinson’s disease
- Evidence suggests Neanderthals buried their dead –Someday someone will invent a time machine, bring back one of our cousins, and we’re gonna owe them a HUUGE apology.
- Perth Pictish picture probes into the past of Scotland.
- Check out William Blake’s illustrations for a book of moral education for children written by a pioneer Feminist.
- Red Pill of the Day: Russian soldier proposes with 16 tanks formed in the shape of a tank –because nothing says “and they lived happily ever after” like armored weapons of destruction.
Quote of the Day:
Life is an unfoldment, and the further we travel the more truth we can comprehend. To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those that lie beyond.