When it comes to Valentine’s, none were as committed as the Aztecs…
- Australian aborigines’ tale about an erupting volcano may be the oldest story ever told.
- Turns out wombats are cool A.F.
- Four rare mountain gorillas die in Ugandan lightning strike.
- We’ve all seen that über-cool video of the coyote and the badger being like Disney pals. But Science tells us this trans-species partnership is more common than we think.
- Research reverses the reproductive clock in mice, offering hope for some women struggling to conceive –because that’s what the world needs: MORE people in it.
- Nessie, is that you?
- Could this be DARPA’s project for UFO/UAP research?
- The Vatican prepares a conference on extraterrestrial life, in order to try and answer that age-old debate: what happens if the aliens are gay?
- The Rubicon Ruse: For decades, the CIA read the encrypted communications of allies AND adversaries.
- The secret history of facial recognition technology.
- Why are cops around the world using this outlandish mind-reading tool?
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain implant will ‘merge’ humans with AI. The ‘0.001’ will turn into the ‘1010’.
- Experts say deep fakes could swing the 2020 election –and it could happen at the very last minute.
- Truth decay: when uncertainty is weaponized.
- The woman who challenged Darwin’s sexism.
- The ancient women shamans of Ireland.
- Red Pill of the Day: Pigeons –a.k.a. The ‘rats from the sky’– could become a source of sustainable food.
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.