The Good Place had the ending it deserved. Bravo!
- Leslie Kean goes beyond the Pentagon and UFOs to study the afterlife.
- Bernardo Kastrup: Consciousness could not have evolved.
- Neanderthal genes found for the first time in African populations –the dawn of mankind was one big, fabulous orgy…
- China is quietly preparing to become the world’s leader in space —using the Moon as the first stepping stone.
- NASA is thinking about using mushrooms to conquer Mars –not THAT way, bro…
- Talking giant V-shaped airships, space, and the Phoenix Lights, with JP Aerospace’s founder.
- Listen to the latest episode of The Micah Hanks Program, in which yours truly had the chance to chat with Micah about UFOs, dreams and shamanic experiences.
- Ezekiel’s Forklifts: Trying to find the usefulness in the Ancient Aliens theory.
- Redemption of the Damned: Re-examining Charles Fort’s claims.
- Ban of the Beast: In 1930 Aleister Crowley was not allowed to give a lecture at Oxford University.
- A.I. and Religion: An initial conversation.
- Hiding in plain sight: activists don camouflage to beat facial recognition programs.
- Wim “the Iceman” Hof gets the Goop seal of approval.
- Investigators perplexed by death and mutilation of another cow in Oregon.
- Some scientists warn we’re about to enter a 30-year ‘mini Ice Age’.
- Red Pill of the Day: Rex Tillerson, ex-CEO of Exxon Mobil Corp., thinks we shouldn’t bother preventing climate change because it’s already too late —well isn’t that special...
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy