THIS IS THE CRAP WE’RE PAYING FOR???
- Life after death is real if infinite universes exist, physicist claims.
- Related: Does quantum physics imply that you are immortal?
- The creator of the mysterious CIA sculpture which has obsessed cryptography fans for decades has revealed another clue.
- Could psychedelics help us resolve the climate crisis?
- That time Obama was (possibly) exposed to the H1N1 virus.
- If this era of automation mirrors the past, we’re SCREWED.
- Sci-fi novelist William Gibson on the invention of the term ‘cyberspace’, and how A.I. could be truly intelligent.
- Alien nations: why life on other planets will resemble ours —Hellooo Orion girls!
- The FOIA release of key documents –which could help solve the mystery of how UAPs connect to the Navy— is denied.
- Pilot films cigar-shaped object over Utah (Video).
- The ancient Mongolian art of hunting with eagles is a sight to behold.
- Would you use a toilet shaped like a book?
- How to restore the legendary acoustics of Notre Dame.
- How did the Neanderthals live?
- Our incorruptible dead girls –and our morbid fascination with them.
- Red Pill of the Day: YouTuber admits he faked girlfriend’s death so that he could stage a seance –maybe he can channel back all his lost subscribers.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
Why do we love the idea that people might be secretly working together to control and organise the world? Because we don’t like to face the fact that our world runs on a combination of chaos, incompetence and confusion.