If you’re reading this, then you’re part of the Resistance.
- The new (and deadly) coronavirus from China may have come from snakes, scientists say —why does it always have to be snakes?
- Controversial US scientist creates deadly new flu strain for pandemic research.
- Clearview app lets complete strangers find your name and info with just a snap of a photo –and they still ask me why I never take off the luchador mask…
- The secret history of facial recognition.
- The secretive inventor of those bizarre Navy UFO patents finally talks.
- Are the mystery Colorado drone swarms lingering near nuclear missile silos?
- (Related) Return of the Airship: Mysterious drones “invade” the American heartland.
- “Advanced life may exist in a form that’s beyond matter,” astrophysicist claim.
- How Skinwalker ranch became a hotbed of paranormal activity.
- The Owl House: A case study of the Occult entering the mainstream.
- Psychic questing in the Appalachians: Hellier interview featuring Allen Greenfield and Paul Weston.
- On a Thailand village, a ‘widow’s ghost’ is again blamed for deaths.
- What if the Universe has no end?
- For the first time, the genome of the mysterious giant squid has finally been sequenced.
- On Twitter, false news travel faster than real stories.
- Red Pill of the Day: Utah woman may go to prison for the crime of being topless inside her own home.
Quote of the Day:
We take spiritual initiation when we become conscious of the Divine within us, and thereby contact the Divine without us.