- After bushfires, cats are Australia’s greatest scourge.
- On why giving a Nobel prize to economists was probably a very bad idea
- Scientists use stem cells of frogs to create first living robots. I for one welcome our Kermitroid overlords.
- The online black market for insulin is everything that is wrong with modern America.
- How the fight over a megatelescope in Hawaii could change astronomy forever.
- On the latest New Thinking Allowed, Jeffrey Mishlove interviews parapsychology doctor Barry E. Taff.
- This ‘haunted’ Elsa doll keeps coming back to their Houston family, no matter how many times they dump it. This looks like a job foooooooor…
- Saving the notorious house of occultist Aleister Crowley, one brick at a time.
- Just after starting his NASA internship, this Highschool student found an exoplanet orbiting two stars –and what have YOU been doing this morning?
- Does Consciousness pervade the Universe?
- Return of the airship: mysterious ‘drones’ invade the American heartland.
- US Navy: We have more cool UFO stuff buuuut we can’t share it with you –enjoying “Disclosure” so far?
- Plane dumps fuel over Los Angeles and 60 people get treated.
- Pregnant? Planning to have a c-section? I have bad news for you…
- Scientists discover how to download knowledge directly to your brain.
- L’eau de Mastodon: Meet the scientists who are preventing certain scents from going extinct.
- Red Pill of the Day: Freakish explosion in chemical plant kills a man 3 kilometers away from the blast. Talk about having an Acme moment…
Quote of the Day:
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.