And it hasn’t even been a full week! O_0
- One of the few good things to look forward to in the future: Watching this submersible robot explore the icy oceans of Europa.
- Mysterious fast radio bursts (FRBs) traced back to a not-so-distant galaxy.
- People of Saunders, Nebraska, believe the mysterious drones flying over their county can detect when someone is about to take a photo of them –and turn off their lights.
- And here’s another article about the mysterious drones over Colorado.
- Skynet will not decide whether Hollywood films get greenlit or not.
- Scientists may have found the missing link between brain matter and consciousness.
- Bloody harvest: Independent study concludes China harvest the organs of pursued minorities and political dissidents.
- Where was it before the dream? — Time loops and Creativity.
- Inside the push to legalize magic mushrooms for the treatment of depression and PTSD.
- This discovery may prove your ‘paleodiet’ is a lie, bro.
- Keanu and 9 other celebrities than believe in the paranormal.
- At the latest CES in Las Vegas sex tech is now in —but weed tech remains OUT
- Liminal Earth is looking for stories in Oxfordshire.
- Gigantic triangular UFO spotted over Texas just days after New York sighting.
- Amy Kobluchar is betting on the UFO Disclosure card for her presidential campaign.
- Red Pill of the Day: Soccer legend Maradona claims he was abducted by aliens –he claims the beings were small and covered in cocaine (they let him go after he snorted one of their crew).
Quote of the Day:
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.