What kind of metamaterials is Santa’s sled made of?
- Display dome covering Russian meteorite mysteriously “lifts off.”
- Magnetic north pole just keeps drifting, and drifting, and drifting…
- Is the law of conservation of energy cancelled?
- Air pollution linked to increased risk of depression and suicide. But please keep telling us why we need to ‘toughen up’ and deal with our problems, boomer.
- Experts predict fighting climate change will be a job creating boon. When life gives you ecocide…
- Archeologists believe they have discovered the real meaning behind Easter island’s giant statues.
- Netflix is planning a series based on Gobekli Tepe.
- Our planet has suffered more mass extinctions than we realized.
- We could learn a lot about Mars’s missing water by studying its proton aurorae.
- 50 years ago the Air Force tried to make UFOs go away. It didn’t work.
- 2019 was a banner year for ‘credible’ UFO sightings.
- Perry Mason vs the paranormal.
- Five parts of Scotland you didn’t know were cursed.
- Boomers have botox. Millennials have microdosing.
- New study finds that plants yell when they’re stressed —et tu, Buttercup?
- Red Pill of the Day: 141-year-old fruitcake is a Michigan family’s heirloom.
Thanks to all of our readers. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Quote of the Day:
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.