- Here are four (allegedly) supernatural facts about the Lady of Guadalupe apparitions.
- A.I. will change every human activity —including Religion.
- Silicon Valley’s psychedelic wonder drug is almost here.
- The curious case of the “concussion chiropractor.”
- Sick Americans are desperate enough to try fish antibiotics –“#1 country” my foot…
- The blood of poor Americans is a bigger export than corn or soy.
- Bad omen? 300 dead birds fall out of the sky in North Wales.
- In the 1950’s Washington D.C. was obsessed with UFOs –here’s why.
- ‘Giant UFO’ over California reportedly seen by more than 100 witnesses.
- Whitley Strieber returns to Radio Misterioso to talk about his new book, A New World.
- Thousands of mysterious holes discovered off the California coast –the damn Tic-Tacs are DIGGING!!
- USAF general says Space Force tech “will get people anywhere on Earth in 1 hour.”
- Water found one inch beneath the Martian surface could help future astronauts.
- Here’s a wonderful Fortean Google map that Thomas (a.k.a. Superbugtom on Twitter) put together.
- Great news from Turkey for Graham Hancock fans: A new contender for the world’s oldest temple has been unearthed.
- Red Pill of the Day: Someone is putty tiny cowboy hats on pigeons in Las Vegas, and now the world seems like a more colorful place.
Quote of the Day:
Listen and let it penetrate your heart…do not be troubled or weighed down with grief. Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain. Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle? In the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?
The words of the Lady of Guadalupe to Juan Diego.