Sixteen days ’til ep. 9 –and counting…
- Exxon knew they were f%$&ing the planet since the seventies —and they kept going.
- Here’s one academic’s advice for a climate change apocalypse.
- Peter Thiel is worried that our AI overlords will be *gasp* COMMUNIST!
- Zhengzhou subway becomes first in China to install face recognition scanners at all stations.
- Police State 2.0: Chicago cops use social media to track down the grieving families of gunshot victims.
- The distinctive jaw of this famous royal family was likely the result of too much inbreeding between them —“your country was ruled by inbreds!” should be an insult more widely used IMO.
- Ice baths don’t help sore muscles heal after all –you lied to me, Rogan!!
- Scientists discover how the Inuit conquered North America.
- 5000-year-old Peruvian pyramid yields grisly clues of human sacrifice.
- Can dreams predict death?
- Jeffrey Kripal is an example of how scholars of Mysticism are mystics in their own right.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Deep Prasad, whose quick conversion from quantum computing entrepreneur to UFO convert was due to personal experiences with the phenomenon.
- When scientists confess meeting the aliens.
- Scientists used loudspeakers to make dead coral sound healthy –and it worked!
- “Occult symbols” painted on killed sheep and church door in Wales.
- Red Pill of the Day: An Indian farmer got tired of monkeys stealing his crops —until he came up with a brilliant idea.
Thanks to Rick.
Quote of the Day:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau