Be the weirdest relative at your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Our universe may be part of a giant quantum computer.
- Monster black hole that “should not exist” discovered in the Milky Way.
- Radio Misterioso talks to professor Christopher White about his book Other Worlds, and how the search for extra dimensions had an impact in Western culture.
- I Want To Bid: Some Billy Meier UFO photos –including the ones used in the famous X-Files poster– will be put to auction.
- Billy Cox finds new evidence that contradicts the controversial Davis-Wilson notes.
- Modified mosquitoes reduce the risk of dengue fever.
- Planning a vacation? Avoid polluted cities, if you value your health.
- But in case you insist on visiting Mexico City, be sure to check out its man-made floating islands.
- Beyond evil: ICE creates fake university, coaxes foreign students to enrol, and then they proceed to arrest and deport them.
- Video: Chris Ryan explains how wealth can turn you into an a-hole.
- A “wind telephone” for calling lost loved ones in Japan. With my luck, I’m pretty sure I’ll still get telemarketers in the afterlife…
- Psilocybin is almost ready to become a legal treatment for depression.
- Archeologists tie ancient bones to a revolt chronicled in the Rosetta stone.
- The new explanation as to why Neanderthals went extinct: Inbreeding.
- Do we have moral obligations to a machine that raises consciousness?
- Red Pill of the Day: Your brand new Cybertruck would not be complete with laser windshield wipers! Musk is turning into Dr. Nefario.
Quote of the Day:
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
Marcus Tullius Cicero