November’s almost over –Fuuu…
The year’s almost over –Fuuuuuuuuu…
The decade’s almost over —FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…
- Physicists claim they’ve found even more evidence of a new force in Nature.
- Computer scientist suggests ghosts could be a sign that we’re living in the Matrix.
- AI algorithm can learn the laws of quantum mechanics –maybe we should create an algorithm to learn the laws of UFO close encounters…
- From Academia.edu: Religious characteristics of the unidentified flying objects.
- In this article I explain the weird synchronicity I experienced after watching the documentary Witness of Another World.
- Ayahuasca compound changes brainwaves to vivid ‘waking dream’.
- Meet the Russian shamans who have vowed to drive Putin out of power.
- When Alan Moore wrote Watchmen, psychic phenomena were all the rage.
- Humans –like other animals– may be able to sense Earth’s magnetic field. Dowsing anyone?
- A family in Zimbabwe claims goblins have wiped out 10 of their members.
- Chimps are killing people in Uganda.
- Egypt officially criminalizes climbing the pyramids –there goes my bucket list!
- Space-X Starship prototype explodes during ground test in Texas –not enough drug tests I guess?
- If we want to save our planet, we need to drive our industries into outer space.
- The Little Ice Age during medieval times teaches us that survival during severe climate change is possible –*if* drastic measures are taken.
- Red Pill of the Day: Inventor of cocktail with human toe garnish dies, and donates his toes to the cause –rest in
Thanks to Greg and Rick
Quote of the Day:
When radium was discovered, no one knew that it would prove useful in hospitals. The work was one of pure science. And this is a proof that scientific work must not be considered from the point of view of the direct usefulness of it.