“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”
- 3D exoplanet models tackle age-old questions.
- May the foam be with you.
- Charting the climate crisis.
- Have Pole, will wander.
- The second lunar landing.
- Humans with mammoth footprints.
- China’s Mars mission set for 2020.
- France is cracked.
- Jezero Crater on Mars may harbor ancient delta.
- Self-healing e-skin.
- An ice-free arctic in 2044.
- Accidental play-doh.
- Watching robot learning… because, robots.
- Climate change vs. arms depots.
Quote of the Day:
“No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.”