“Science is a way of skeptically interrogating the universe with a fine understanding of human fallibility.”
- Voyager 2 makes a clean break into interstellar space.
- Einstein, 100 years later.
- You monkeys only think you’re running things.
- Antimatter galaxies.
- The AI is learning.
- As the worlds turn.
- Creating microscopic black holes. What could possibly go wrong?
- A universal loop?
- I for one, welcome our new robot overlords.
- A new record for quantum computers.
- Measuring gravity with floating atoms.
- Prehistoric ape pioneered bipedal walking.
- The drying Amazon.
- Watch Mercury transit the sun on 11.11.
- Floating spaceports.
- Humankind’s origins traced to Botswana.
Quote of the Day:
“We live in a society absolutely dependent on science and technologyand yet have cleverly arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. That’s a clear prescription for disaster.”