From the Age of Big Brother –greetings!
- More than 11,000 scientists declare a “climate emergency.”
- Trump isn’t a real climate change denier. He’s much worse than that.
- MIT achieves ‘breakthrough’ in nuclear fusion –Fusion: the technology that will always be 50 years in the horizon…
- Man dies in Hawaii after falling into a lava tube —in his own yard.
- So this time it looks like it’s for real: Voyager 2 has officially entered interstellar space.
- Cosmic cats and nuclear blasts: The strange story of interstellar messages.
- Discovering extraterrestrial life will be slow and uncertain, warn party-pooping scientists.
- The Black Vault interviews Canadian Ufologist Grant Cameron to talk about Stan Friedman’s files, Bob Lazar and TTSA.
- Congress has met the recent UFO news with a yawn. Why?
- Someone stabilized the controversial Turkey UFO videos.
- UFOs: The paradox of Closeness, by José Antonio Caravaca.
- How psychedelics could increase the wellness in people without mental problems.
- New Pentagon laser tech can make people hear voice commands. So maybe I wasn’t crazy when the voices told me to eat all those tacos?
- James Dean will be ‘digitally reborn’ using CGI for a Vietnam war action drama.
- Meet Cressie, Newfoundland’s water monster.
- Red Pill of the Day: Canadian scientist gives up license after satanists expose her ‘mind control talks’ –it’s like reverse Scooby Doo!
Quote of the Day:
We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.