You think Linus ended up being a Giant Pumpkin conspiracy theorist?
- Planning on visiting a haunted house this Halloween? Here’s 5 scientific explanations for spooky sensations –and for the love of Pete, don’t go running around with a GoPro yelling “WHAT WAS THAT?”
- Interested in traveling to a spiritualist community? Here’s what you need to know.
- The old house of Jane Roberts, the medium who channeled Seth, has been turned into a pilgrimage site.
- Dalai Lama suggests ending with the Tibetan reincarnation system. Is that how it works, eh? You just ‘declare’ you are through with this Samsara shite and move on to Nirvana?
- Millennials and Gen Z’ers embrace witchy, New Age spiritualism.
- Trump’s presidency has spawned a new generation of witches. Featuring DG writer Michael M. Hughes –dibs on getting burned at the stake next to him!!
- Jeffrey Epstein died by homicide not suicide, according to pathologist. In other shocking news, water is wet!!
- Professional science is like a bad copy of the bank loan business before the bubble burst in 2008.
- Scientists think they’ve located the homeland of “Mitochondrial Eve.”
- Asthma carbon footprint “as big as eating meat,” according to Cambridge U. study. Kanye and Kim get to fly on a private 747, but keep telling asmathic children how they’re widening the hole in the Ozone layer by BREATHING.
- Cosmic triangles open a window to the origin of time.
- Prepping bees for Mars.
- The truth is the Military has been researching antigravity for almost 70 years ←- a must read!
- I tried my best to make sense of the confusing TTSA saga so far –and I failed miserably.
- The Pope has declared that the Vatican Archives are no longer “secret” –you still are not allowed to visit them, though.
- Red Pill of the Day: Deep fakes gives us a taste of the Indiana Jones that never was, by switching Harrison Ford’s face with Tom Selleck.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.