“The mass of a body is a measure of its energy content.”
- Dark matter and shipwrecks.
- Is all published math wrong?
- TESS seeks out alien civilizations.
- Cannibal salamanders and limb regeneration.
- Gravity waves in action.
- Extracting artistic xenomorphs.
- Melting *intensifies*.
- When Hubble’s Constant… isn’t.
- Oregon Trail: Climate Change E dition.
- Quantum leap?
- Why some people sleep less.
- When exoplanets collide, said George Pal to his bride…
- A cloud in your backyard.
- Hydrogen is ready for its close-up.
- The largest object in the universe.
- New research on giant radio galaxies.
- Lunar H2O in 2022?
- Post-extinction fossils.
- What happened 12,800 years ago?
Quote of the Day:
“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”