It’s pumpking-carving time, yo!
- 45% of Americans believe that ghosts and demons exist.
- Spooky, under-the-radar places you should visit according to a ghost hunter.
- Stirring the cauldron: How witches and menstruation myths influenced modern recipes.
- Essex investigation after 39 bodies found in truck container.
- It’s not just the Amazons: Romanian forest rangers are getting killed for protecting Europe’s oldest forests.
- The (alleged) achievement of ‘quantum supremacy’ has the potential to change the word. ‘Quantum Supremacy’ sounds like the perfect name for a nerdy dominatrix.
- 40 major music festivals have pledged not to use facial recognition technology.
- The lost history of Soviet hippies.
- Reality Sandwich used to be one of our favorite website but now it’s turned to crap. So what the hell happened?
- Bitcoin’s biggest cheerleader has turned into a UFO conspiracy theorist.
- Edward Snowden told Joe Rogan he couldn’t find any evidence that the US government is hiding any aliens.
- Navigating the twisted maze of the AATIP timeline.
- Read my review of the UFO documentary Witness of Another World (TL/DR: Go watch it now!)
- And here’s the interview Greg Bishop and I recorded with WoAW director Alan Stivelman, in which he shared MANY things that were left out of the film.
- Invented languages and the science of the mind.
- Neanderthal glue was a bigger deal than we thought.
- Red Pill of the Day: Scientists have managed instead to train rats to drive tiny cars to collect food. Who needs the cure for cancer when you have motorized rodents?
Thanks to Juan Oscar Pérez
Quote of the Day:
There’s a higher level; it is accessible to human consciousness