There’snoplacelikehome… there’snoplacelikehome… there’snoplacelikehome… there’snoplacelikehome… there’snoplacelikehome… oh f$%& I’m not wearing my red slippers.
- The rescue mission to save archeological artifacts from the Big Melt.
- Dutch family waiting for the end time *for nine years* found in secret room. I love it how it was the one who went to the pub for beer who blew the whistle.
- Does witchcraft hold the secret to happiness?
- Could a robot ever be conscious?
- That time Jimmy Page tried to communicate telepathically with David Bowie.
- Talking Drugs: Conversations about psychedelics, addiction and altered states of consciousness, starring Christopher Ryan.
- If you live in the UK here’s your chance to sign a petition to decriminalize the use of DMT –all I’m saying is, it might come in handy after Brexit, ya dig me?
- Paris Zoo unveils “the blob”: An organism with no brain but 720 sexes –so basically your typical Parisian orgy.
- NASA paid $5 million dollars to Space-X to ensure none of their employees smoked pot… after Elon Musk’s little toke at the JRE. Your tax dollars at work, gringos!
- Three reasons to investigate the US Navy UFO incidents.
- A life of contact: Radio Misterioso interviews Whitley Strieber. This is a *must* hear, you guys.
- Archivist delighted to comb through the mountain of late researcher Stanton Friedman’s records.
- The ultimate question of them all: Will climate change kill Bigfoot?
- The Georgia museum devoted to Bigfoot –alas, I couldn’t visit it this year with my fellow Paramaniacs…
- The Tasmanian tiger, which was declared extinct 80 years ago, has been spotted 8 times since –and as recently as two months ago.
- Red Pill of the Day: Hundreds of birds crash into the NASCAR hall of fame.
Quote of the Day:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.