Kinda depressing when you realize the ONLY character capable of making the jump from superhero comics to real life, is the psychotic clown we all love to fear…
- American ‘Stonehenge’ was vandalized using power tools. Fingers point at Q Anon conspiracy theorists…
- Turns out pigs can also use tools, too.
- Total Re-Ca-CAW!: Scientists implant false memories on birds’ brains.
- Is the Mandela effect science, science fiction or mass delusion?
- ‘Post-empirical science’ is both an oxymoron and dangerous.
- …Speaking of which, science writer John Horgan wins a bet to Michio Kaku over String theory.
- In Possession of my Senses: Reflections from social science on engaging with the otherworldly.
- The terrifying variety of sleep paralysis creatures reported all around the world. Sweet dreams!
- Why would a Belgian follow Mexican folk saint Santa Muerte?
- Astronomer who saw the Milky Way’s black hole flare think aliens saw it, too –that sounds like the beginning of a kinky porn parody…
- The weird history of Unidentified Submerged Objects.
- Scientist behind the Navy’s “UFO patent” has now filed a new one for a ‘compact fusion reactor.’
- Viral ‘UFO fleet’ video solved?
- Mike Clelland interviews Joshua Cutchin in The Unseen to talk about faeries and abductions.
- Ditch your mental therapist, and hire a dominatrix instead.
- Red Pill of the Day: Thanks to Brexit, Brits will soon run out of toilet paper.
Thanks to Joaquin Phoenix.
Quote of the Day:
I remain just one thing, and one thing only, and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.